You will be responsible for working on internal vehicles of all shapes and sizes. You will carry out repairs, maintenance, and inspections.
High-end technology✓ Freedom✓ Great colleagues✓ Challenge✓ Good employment benefits✓
You will work for an organization in Venlo. The client is involved in selling, renting, and leasing various internal vehicles. They specialize in 24/7 maintenance service. The organization has approximately 350 employees throughout the Netherlands. This is an independent position, where you will have help from the Service Manager and Service Coordinator. With their contribution, your workday will be even more enjoyable and organized. The organization has an open atmosphere with short lines of communication. It is a day shift position. Your workday starts between 8:00 am – 9:00 am and you will be finished working between 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm. It may occasionally happen that you work an hour longer.
What does your workday look like?
- In the morning, you drive to the working place in Dordrecht.
- You make a brief chat with your co workers, drink your coffee and start with your technical challenges.
- You start by diagnosing the problem, then gather your materials and get to work to solve the problems.
- When you finish your task, you take care of the administrative processing and go on to the next task.
- For the first few weeks, you will go out with an experienced colleague who will guide you through the work and explain the work method.
With your experience in, for example, car mechanics, agricultural technology, and other similar technologies, you will quickly master the work. But still there are a lot of different technological machines which makes this job challenging for a long time.
As a Workshop Technician you:
- Are customer-oriented and solution-oriented.
- Reside within a 50km radius of Dordrecht.
- Have gained experience in technology, preferably as a car mechanic, agricultural technician, or service technician.
- Have a valid driver’s license B.
In addition to a varied and enjoyable full-time job (32 or 36 hours are negotiable) of 40 hours per week and lots of freedom:
- A starting salary around €2700,- and €3,800,- depending on your age and experience.
- After your regular 8 hours of work, you will receive an overtime surcharge of 135%.
- 40 days off per year.
- You will receive company clothing from your first week of work.
- You will receive a one-year contract with Motivz, after which the organization will offer you a permanent appointment quickly.
- Pension is also arranged.
- Extensive development opportunities, including their own online learning platform and their own trainers for the right development.
At Motivz, we cherish individuals with ambition. When you opt for Motivz, we will go to great lengths to help you flourish. We invest in your growth through training sessions, workshops, and knowledge-sharing sessions. Furthermore, we offer various bonus opportunities and a robust pension plan.
Is this the position that suits you? Or do you know someone who fits? Apply directly. We will contact you within 2 business days. Still have questions? Call or message Wes via 0653306673.
Ps. If you are unsure whether your (work) experience is sufficient or whether you live too far from the location? Just contact us and we will discuss it.