Website High Tech Company
You will add value to our products by developing and engineering units and components in a multidisciplinary environment.
What will be your job like as Mechanical Engineer?
In our product development projects at R&D you are responsible and focusing on mechanical topics like media handling systems, high precision frames, linear and rotational drive systems, printheads, ink fixation units, and more.
Together with the stakeholders (Manufacturing, Service, Purchasing, Quality Assurance) you specify and agree on requirements based on project demands. This is your input together with the designers and architects to come up with technical designs and concepts that meet these objectives, properly balancing time, quality, functionality, and costs (QFTC).
Within the project you collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines. You review your ideas and jointly develop smart creative solutions that meet the overall project objectives. You test and review your model based design(s) by building prototypes to proof the feasibility of the routes you have identified.
In this role there are plenty of opportunities to further develop yourself, e.g. to lead mechanical engineer, mechanical designer, etc.
- Designing mechanical components and units in NX CAD/CAE
- Specify, realize and verify the mechanical design requirements
- Units and parts documentation (Drawings, Instructions, Requirements, etc.)
- Tolerance decompositions in units
- Reviews with vendors
- Perform effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
Furthermore you meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or similar
- Skilled in parametric CAD/CAE systems, Siemens NX is a pre
- Eye for detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge of design principles for precision mechanisms
- Knowledge about manufacturing technologies such as; machining, sheetmetal and plastics
- Team player, hands on, practical, analytic and goal oriented
- Fluent in English, verbal and written. Profound knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Eligible to work in Venlo
- Available for 32-40 hours per week
What can we offer?
We offer you a job in an open and creative environment within an international organization, where you work with other designers and developers on usability and interaction for products and devices. Your contribution is essential for building an appealing user experience and you work on a variety of projects within product development.
And there is more….
Besides a challenging working environment, scope for personal and professional development you will receive an interesting package of employment conditions:
- a salary in line with current market standards
- travel allowance to and from work
- a laptop and a smartphone
- standard year-end bonus of 1 month’s salary and holiday pay
- extensive schooling and development opportunities
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com