For our client in area Eindhoven we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer.
Our client is engaged in the development and assembly of high-tech modules/machines and has an international reputation. The culture can be described as a open, informal and a professional setting.
Responsibilities regarding the job:
- Designing mechanical components and units in Solidworks/Autocad.
- Realize and verify the mechanical design requirements Units and parts documentation.
- Tolerance decompositions in units Reviews with vendors Perform effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
- Mechanical engineering or similar engineering degree
- HBO or bachelor Experience in the field of standardization and/or mechanical product engineering
- Experience in communication with different level of stakeholders across organizations
- Preferably 2-5 years of working experience in a technical company
- Some working experience within the automotive industry or aerospace industry is a plus.
- You have work experience with Siemens NX or Unigraphics
At Motivz we like people with ambition. When you choose for Motivz, we will do everything we can do to improve you as a professional. Therefore, we invest in your personal development through training, workshops and knowledge sessions. We also have various bonus options and a good pension provision. Interested? Respond now through 0620859037 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Siem Vullings: email@example.com / 06-20859037