For our client in Eindhoven we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer.
The sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the products. For this we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer.
The machine contains many standardized mechanical components, of which the design is not owned or controlled. Amongst these components basically 3 major subcategory are defined:
- Fluid Power components, such as fittings, tubes, pumps, purifiers, valves
- Fasteners & Adhesives, such bolts, rivets, screws, inserts, pins, glues, lubricants & chemicals
- Mechanical and optical components, like, linear and rotary motion, handles, brackets, caps, plugs and some optical components.
Based on your personal profile you will work on one of these subcategories, your job mission is to investigate, qualify, release, monitor and advise on these components in order to secure the specific requirements.
- Mechanical engineering or similar engineering degree,
- HBO or bachelor Experience in the field of standardization and/or mechanical product engineering
- Experience in communication with different level of stakeholders across organizations
- Preferably 2-5 years of working experience in a technical company
- Some working experience within the automotive industry or aerospace industry is a plus.
- You have work experience with Siemens NX or Unigraphics
At Motivz we like people with ambition. When you choose for Motivz, we will do everything we can do to improve you as a professional. Therefore, we invest in your personal development through training, workshops and knowledge sessions. We also have various bonus options and a good pension provision. Interested? Respond now through 0620859037 or email@example.com
Siem Vullings: firstname.lastname@example.org / 06-20859037