Looking for your next step in Functional Safety?
Our customer is a product development company in automotive engineering. They eat, dream, sleep automotive system engineering in power train, interior and chassis domain. They deliver pragmatic, agile workable solutions in tune with their customers’ heart beat and share best practices out of their own experience and vision.
- Job Purpose In charge of the deployment of ISO / A Spice standards (Functional Safety standard for Automotive Electric/Electronic Systems) Key Accountabilities & Key Activities
- Support acquisition activity comparing product specifications and evaluating customer requirements
- Draw up specifications, architecture and design of mechatronic system in coordination with related subject areas and with the customer
- Identify risks within the project specific scope
- Deploy safety activities within Innovation Project compliant with the ISO / A Spice standard
- Pilot, standardize and track safety activities of Functional Safety Project Engineer inside Customer project
- Contribute to continuous improvement and standardization of system and software processes
- Bachelor/Master degree in Automotive Engineering or equivalent
- At least 1 years of software experience in automotive industry
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 / Spice
- Ability to work with intercultural team
- Knowledge of Doors and VDA recommendation
- Fluent English level – German appreciated, open to relocate
Interested? Please call Erwin Huzen on 0031655688923 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org