In this function you’re responsible for the electrical technical offer & order execution. You work closely together with mechanical and software engineers to fulfill your job for a large organization operating in the food processing industry in Brabant region.
Machinery✓ Career opportunities✓ Great colleagues✓ Challenge✓ Good employment conditions✓
You will be working for a large organization in Bakel. Our client is a global player in the field of food processing and dairy processing machinery. Currently, our client operates in 62 different countries with a total of 18,000 employees. You will be working for the branch located in regio Helmond. You will be part of a team of around 5 employees. They have been working there for a considerable time and are more than willing to help you get started. The team maintains an informal atmosphere. Working hard while also having fun is important within your team. This is a day shift position. Working hours are from 08:30 AM to 04:30 PM. This is a long-term job opportunity. So, if you perform well, you will have a permanent position.
As an Electrical Engineer you will be involved in the design, development and maintenance of electrical systems and components used in the company’s food and dairy processing machinery and equipment.
Your working day looks like this:
- In the morning you start with a short team meeting and a cup of coffee.
- You configure customer-specific electrical order documentation based on the sales configuration and standard machine schematics for new machines and automation projects.
- You design order specific customizations.
- Maintain and update the standard electro-technical drawings.
- You will participate in technical lifecycle management activities.
- You provide technical support to other departments (trouble shooting, working on new concepts, find replacements for obsolete items.)
- Make sure that all our designs match and respect machine safety regulations.
This is just a portion of your role. In the initial weeks, you will shadow an experienced trainer who will guide you through the tasks you will perform, highlight important aspects, and instruct you on the process. With your work experience as an Electrical Engineer or a completed Bachelor’s degree (HTS) in Electrical Engineering, you will quickly grasp this work.
As an Electrical Engineer:
- You are available 32 / 40 hours a week.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree (HTS) in electrical engineering.
- You have extensive knowledge of ePLAN P8.
- You have 1-3 years experience in a similar function.
- You have knowledge of CE Regulations for machines in the food industry.
- You are analytical, creative, accurate and a team player.
In addition to an enjoyable full-time position of 40 hours per week, a friendly team, and a team gathering on Fridays, you can also expect the following:
- Starting salary ranging from €2,800 to €4,000, depending on your age and experience.
- Travel allowance of €0.19 per kilometer.
- 38 days of annual leave.
- Overtime compensation of 128.44% when working more than 8 hours per day.
- You begin accruing a pension from your first working day.
- You’ll have the opportunity to continue developing yourself through training and courses.
- You will have a one-year contract with Motivz, after which the organization will quickly provide you with a permanent appointment.
At Motivz, we value ambitious individuals. When you choose Motivz, we will do everything to support your growth. We invest in your development through training, workshops, and knowledge sessions. Moreover, we offer various bonus opportunities and a strong pension plan.
Is this the role that suits you? Or do you know someone who fits this description? Then apply directly at Joey Duijkers via email@example.com. You can also apply through WhatsApp or by phone at 0657395686.