Cross Functional Project Manager
Our division Development & Engineering delivers cost effective solutions that drive our customers’ competitive edge, enabling short time to market: first time right, integrating production, assembly and life cycle management. Our customers operate in various industries, such as analytical, semiconductor, life sciences, and digital printing.
At our Development & Engineering location in region Eindhoven we specialize in supporting our customers with the multi-disciplinary development and engineering of complex high-tech systems and modules in the disciplines of mechanical, mechatronics, electrical, hardware, software, en vision.
The Cross Functional Project Manager is responsible for multidisciplinary, complex and large projects from acquisition to delivery. You organize the project team and prepare a project plan in cooperation with your team members.
- You are responsible for the management of the engineering activities of your project team (15 to 25 FTE) and you ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with agreed time, quality and budget.
- You drive customer satisfaction.
- Within the framework of the project plan, you make independent decisions and ensure that problems are resolved.
- You are actively supporting continuous improvements of project management.
- You report to the Project Portfolio Manager and work closely with Sales and System architects.
- You have a Bachelor or Academic degree in engineering or business administration.
- Minimum 8 years Project Management experience within an engineering, assembly, planning and logistics high tech work environment.
- Showing strong leadership skills and developed a sixth sense to internal and customer stakeholders’ interest.
- You have well developed analytical and organizational skills and you are able to remain calm and keep the overview at all times (you can handle multiple projects in parallel).
- Proficient in English and Dutch language (Proficiency in the German language is an advantage).
- Excellent communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude.
- Determined but with a can-do mentality.
- Willingness to relocate to an acceptable travel distance of Eindhoven.
Do you have the drive to bring complex opto-mechatronic projects to a successful conclusion? Are you focused on quality and customer satisfaction and are you result oriented? Then you may be the communicative, proactive project manager we are looking for.
Interested, please contact Motivz through firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031655688923